(The class learned intricate selection on week 10 and I missed out on it because of horrible indigestion??????? :’) shyet)
Update on poster parody:
Changed the face of the boy and added a facepalm. (Painted a part of the elbow as well, haven’t perfected it yet)
As a follow-up to QC, I fixed the lighting and saturation on the tiger and the boy’s body so that it matches the environment’s hue better.
Also added little effects such as this sun ray hitting the panther -because it is sitting up high on the tree I guess it would be one of the first object to be hit by the sunlight?
Little changes that made all the difference.
Will definitely be fixing the color tones before test printing it (hopefully by this weekend!)
So it’s Sunday, 10:29 PM and I’m on the verge of driving myself to craziness from standing on the edge of having too much to do and not knowing what to do this is not the martian vlog
Made some subtle touch ups to the poster, major changes being on the saturation of boy’s body and the panther.
Before – after saturation adjustment
I think the arm still looks quite off so I’ll have to work on it again.
(Speaking of which, these are the two pictures I used for the poster)
Still fixing the tiger’s furs though. :’)
Will testprint on A3 tomorrow to see how the colors will turn out, and how salvage-able the resolution will be.